The mouth end of the red wiggler is microscopic in size. It is shaped like an elephant’s trunk and in fact is called a proboscis, just like the elephant’s it searches around for food it wants and favors. The helpers in the bin will first eat the food you have given the worms and once […]
- About Vermicoast & Me
- Bees in the Worm Bin! Now What?
- Contact Info
- Holidays and Your Worm Bin Care
- Leachate Use it or Lose, Right or Wrong: You decide!
- Local Redworms and Support
- More No-No’s of Food Wastes for Your Bin…
- My Holiday this year!
- Population Explosion in your worm Bin!
- The Book & New DVD